Monday 31 December 2007

Farewell 2007... Welcome 2008

Just one day to 2008, in fact just about 4 more hours to 01 Jan 2008! Australia will be one of the first countries in the world to embrace 2008, and Sydney always have the largest firework display at the Sydney Harbour Bridge to usher in a new year.

I have not set new year resolutions for years, I am too lazy to think of them to be honest. But for 2008, I want to make some resolutions I’ll try to live up to.

1. Learn Korean and Japanese cooking
It would be nice to whip up some dishes other than Chinese food.

2. Spend less time on the internet
I have spent too much time reading online novels the past few years, I shall devote my time reading more constructive stuff from 2008.

3. Travel more
I went to 6 countries last year and none this year! Well, I have moved to Australia early this year so travelling has been within Australia itself. I would love to go to Japan next year.

The 3 resolutions shouldn't be that difficult to achieve. We'll see....

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin