Saturday 8 January 2011

Sweet delight - Banana Milkshake 濃香誘人的香蕉奶昔


Finally, a new post after MIA for more than four months!!! ;) My job is my new best friend (to keep up with the ever-increasing childcare expenses! It's $92/day this year, damn!) and I devote remaining spare time to the loves of my life - B&B. My camera has been sitting idle in the cupboard for months so I decided to check the battery life this morning. It's running low but I managed to capture some shots. Hence, this post... I am unofficially back to blogging.

If you are craving for something sweet, cool and refreshing this summer, here's a healthy nutritious drink to kick start your morning - Banana milkshake. It's super duper easy and quick to make. There are just three ingredients - 2 ripe bananas, 2 cups milk (about 500ml) and 1-2 scoops of vanilla ice-cream. Blend them all in a blender to your desired consistency. This makes 3 small servings.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin